COVID-19 is rapidly evolving at different stages in each country, and we are carefully monitoring the local and the global scenarios. On 4th May Italy will enter into “phase two”, i.e. the lockdown will be relaxed. Beside our internal regulations, however, our main concern is the general assessment of the necessary safety and logistic conditions to allow an enjoyable event for all of you early next August.

Hence, we decided to put ICORS 2020 in stand by and we request for your patience till we get back with a final decision on May 22nd.

Accordingly, we postponed all the important dates. In particular, abstract submission is now re-opened, with new deadline May 20th. Still you will have plenty of time to finalize your registration (June 19th for presenting participants).

In the unfortunate case of a rescheduling, we will confirm plenary, keynote and invited talks. A few submitted contributions will be upgraded to invited. If your abstract will be accepted, this status will carry forward untill the conference. All the others will remain on file for consideration.

We would like to take this opportunity to acknowledge the massive response received so far despite the global crisis, your continued support really means a lot to us.

A warm (virtual) hug.

Stay healthy!

Tullio & Giulio